Anglia Crown and ISS Facility Services Healthcare are celebrating their extended partnership with a roadshow promoting hospital food across the UK.
The companies have been working together since 2002 and signed a new five-year contract in April.
As part of the contract, Anglia Crown will supply its chilled and frozen prepared meals to more than 20 ISS Healthcare operated sites.
The roadshow will include visits to hospitals in London, Liverpool, Glasgow, Surrey, Kent, Yorkshire, Suffolk, Derbyshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
Staff and visitors to the hospitals will get to try the award-winning food which is served to patients, while the roadshow will also help spread the news of the extended partnership across the healthcare contracts.
As part of the event Anglia Crown and ISS Healthcare are running a regional recipe challenge, giving hospitals the chance to see their favourite local dish added to patient menus.
Terms and Conditions:
- To take part in the ‘Regional Recipe Challenge’ (‘The challenge’) participants are required to fill in a postcard at the hospital roadshow event, providing details such as name, phone number, email address, name of regional dish and ingredients required.
- Paper entries only. No other method of entry will be accepted. Completed forms are to be placed into the post box provided or handed to event staff at the roadshow.
- The challenge is free to enter with no purchase necessary.
- It is open to patients, staff and visitors at each hospital site the roadshow visits.
- The challenge will run from 15th May 2017 to 7th July 2017.
- One dish will be selected to be developed for the patient menu. Anglia Crown’s decision is final.
- There is no physical prize to be won.
- Anglia Crown reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and challenge rules at any time.
- The challenge is run by Anglia Crown Ltd, Gilberd Court, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9WN.